What is the booking process like?
- Fill out the form below with all of your pertinent event information. Vogue Vignette will get back to you within 48 hours with availability and a rates quote.
- If your date is available, Vogue Vignette will send an Event Contract for you to sign.
- An invoice for the 50% deposit will be sent in order to secure your event date. Payment must be received within 7 days of signing the contract.
How does payment work?
Payment may be made via credit card or check (please note, payment must be received prior to the securing of your event date). The 50% balance will need to be paid in full one week prior to the event date.
All major credit cards are accepted.
How many hours of service may we book?
For one day, Vogue Vignette can be booked for up to 9 hours with 15 minute breaks every 2.5 hours and a 30 minute lunch or dinner break.
Weekend events during the evening require a 4 hour minimum. Weekdays require a 2 hour minimum.
What is included in the event package?
- An interactive activation that transforms your guests into original artwork created in Vogue Vignette's signature 'Swan Neck' style.
- Heavy weight 120# bright white paper in size 8" x 10" or 5" x 7".
- Clear protective sleeves for each guests artwork.
- Your choice of artwork style, seen below.
- All art supplies including artist quality brush pens and markers.
- Sign up sheets and in many cases, an assistant for packaging and sign-ups.
- 'How-to' signage with easy to follow instructions.
* The artist will also supply business cards, event signage and other promotional materials.
What type of add-on's can I include?
- + Customizable Branded Paper with your event/co. logo
- + The Visual Entertainment System allows your guests to watch 'Style Portraits' being sketched in real time. Includes a 17" color monitor, camera and necessary cords and extensions.
How long do sketches normally take?
Vogue Vignette has three live sketching options to select from:
Have additional questions?
Ready to check availability!
Thank you for checking out Vogue Vignette! Look forward to working with you soon.